Friday, January 21, 2011

Days of the Weeks Dishtowels/ Torchons de la Semaine

I am only now starting my friend's sew along. Aye! Anyhow, I have 10 days to finish it. Before a new one starts, we'll see how it goes. They are days of the weeks dishtowels. I am doing a few changes. For Monday, I wanted the day of the week to be in french and I don't use a drier so I thought I would do a drying rack.

Je commence seulement maintenant a faire le projet de couture avec mon amie. Aye! J'ai seulement 10 jours pour finir le premier projet avant de commencer le prochain, on verra comment ca va. Ce sont des torchons de la semaines (un pour chaque jour). Je fais quelques changements. Pour le lundi, je voulais que le jour soit en francais a la place de l'anglais et je n'utilise pas de sechoir electrique alors j'ai trouve un dessin d'etendoir a linge.


2 comments:

  1. So glad you're joining in with us Tati!!! I love the few changes you made to Monday's towel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we can work on them together this weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete